I have worked on several different projects, I had every project running on my cloud but due to low visitors I wasn’t earning anything so I have decided to take down all and make it better and put back online all, you know it’s a bit expensive as those project to be successful in the manner of hosting it.
I have worked with the following languages and technologies in the past, all of them are object-oriented,
- PHP – CodeIgniter, Laravel, symphony(learning), WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- NodeJS, TypeScript – express, Amber, Ionic, Angular(learning), etc.
- C# – network-based event-driven programming etc.
- HTML, CSS – Bulma, Materialize, Semantic, Bootstrap etc.
- MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB – all database systems.
- WebSocket’s, SocketIO – network-driven two-way communication.
- Linux and bash scripts, mostly all OS.
- Complete dedicated server management, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
All web control panels like cPanel, centos-web panel, plex, Direct-admin, etc.
Now, I will list projects, most of my projects are Back & Frontend based, I have also made one billing software for small shops, backed my MYSQL, I am very interested in cryptocurrencies, so I have done several projects in that too.
- Live Crypto Rates was running on (liverates.co)
- Crypto Guidance – crypto guidance of mining all the algorithms, etc. knowledge-based. (sub-service)
- IFSC & MICR – all Indian banks IFSC and MICR codes checker, display all the information about bank like address, contact number, etc.(sub-service)
- PIN code – All Indian post offices information lookup, by city, district, state, and vice versa. (sub-service)
- Quotes – motivational quote & dashboard with important links. (previously was live on quotes.vishal.win)
- VPTools – all important tools for web developers like Ping, WHOIS lookup, etc. (previously was live on vptools.com)
- Swift – I am working on right now for one customer, its packaging helper system will run on a raspberry PI based system with C# frontend and touch screen display output.
- ShopManagement – C# based shop help system including generating invoices, and inventory counts, etc.
I am from Mechanical background but I am so passionate about computer programming, I can showcase my various projects too if you’d like. I am attaching one small portfolio which will help you judge my skills. I am attaching my resume and reference letter, please advise me on this.