HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
- Working towards acquiring P.Eng designation, Waiting for PEO approval.
- Understanding of computer engineering fundamentals and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Proficient in website development in PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Experienced at cloud-based system management like CentOS, Docker, Cpanel. Additionally, knowledge of IFS and ERP systems.
- Administration of O365 and active directory environment.
- Comfortable working in an environment with deadlines.
- Effective communication, leadership, and time management skills.
- Experienced in working in a group as a good member.
- Learned numerous technical skills like safety, right operating procedures, by various labs at college.
- Proficient in C#, NodeJS with visual studio, and socket programming.
- Understanding of computer programming in various languages.
- A multi-skilled individual with a deeper understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals, creative problem-solving capabilities alongside computer programming knowledge in NodeJS, Python, & SQL.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and certified SolidWorks modeling professional.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical drawings for generating process specification sheets.
- DFMEA, FMEA development, various design calculations, and feasibility analysis.
- Keen at drafting documents and working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft project.
College Diploma (Manufacturing Engineering Technician with Co-op)
Fanshawe College, Canada September 2018 – September 2020
- Achieved Deans Honor roll award in all four semesters.
Certification course (Thermal Engineering and HVAC)
Kansas state university, U.S.A June 2014 – August 2014
Bachelor of Mechanical engineering
Gujarat Technological University, India August 2011 – June 2015
Process Engineer, Linamar Corporation
Guelph, ON, Canada September 2020 – on going
- Launched fully automated Pentastar engine block production line which has 375,000 annual volume.
- Coordinating various APQP tasks and working with the program manager to ensure the program launch timeline and meeting customer demand.
- Created process specification sheets & PFMEA from customer blueprints for 4 different variants.
- Designing and approving various designs and automation cell concept approval alongside set upping automation cell on floor layout.
Engineering Co-op, Linamar Corporation
Guelph, ON, Canada July 2020 – on going
- Experienced in 3D and 2D designing in AutoCAD and SolidWorks, assist with floor layouts, generated and process ECR’s, fixture designs, and process improvements.
- Worked collaboratively on FEMA, risk analysis, and ensuring proposed customer drawings.
Website Developer (Part-time, Remote work), Override Technologies
London, ON, Canada February 2020 – August 2020
- Responsible for web-based applications including themes and addons for various CMS, developing MVC-based systems, and cloud server management.
- Cloud-based server management and creating backup/restore.
Quality Engineering Co-op, Linamar Corporation
Guelph, ON, Canada September 2019 – December 2019
- Hands-on experience with fixing various gauges, process capabilities studies, MSA review, Gauge R&R, Control plans, and using various measurement equipment.
The PIC group September 2018 – September 2019
- Measuring the parts using various types of metrological equipment.
Site Engineer, D.S Engineers,
Surat, India June 2015 – July 2018
- It was a small firm and we were doing HVAC work.
- I had to approve site drawings according to installation requirements
- Duct and fabrication design approvals.
- Guiding the employees according to the duct installation drawings.
ACHIEVEMENT AND PROJECTS
- Developed an app for the Linamar corporation for data entry to go paperless during my co-op term.
- Achieved 02/4.2 CPA in my current studies in 2 semesters and achieved Dean’s, Honor Roll.
- Achieved 8/10 CGPA in my Bachelor of Engineering.
- As a final year project, I have improved crushing in Ball Mill, and I have improved the efficiency of the Cooling Tower.
- Created a wirelessly controlled Robot and Won 2nd rank in the “Robo-Fight” competition at Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Created a wirelessly controlled car and earned class A in competition at M.S University at Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
- I like to do volunteer work; I have been working as a peer tutor in college and in various programs at Fanshawe College.
- I love tree planting and maintaining the garden.
- Playing chess, traveling is my spare time activities.