HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
- A deeper understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks modeling.
- Good blueprint understanding skills for various designs and plans.
- Comfortable working in an environment with deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- I am good at customer relationships and public speaking.
- Leadership and time management skills.
- Experienced in working in a group as a good member.
- Keen at drafting documents and working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Learned numerous technical skills like safety, right operating procedures, by various labs at college.
- GageTrack and MiniTab understanding of process capability studies.
- Understanding of computer programming in various languages.
College Diploma (Manufacturing Engineering Technician with Co-op)
Fanshawe College, Canada September 2018 – September 2020
- Achieved Deans Honor roll award thrice in 2018 and 2019
Certification course (Thermal Engineering and HVAC)
Kansas state university, U.S.A June 2014 – August 2014
Bachelor of Mechanical engineering
Gujarat Technological University, India August 2011 – June 2015
Quality Engineering Co-op,
Linamar Corporation (Eston Manufacturing)
Guelph, ON, Canada September 2019 – December 2019
- Hands-on experience with fixing various gauges, process capabilities studies, MSA review, Gauge R&R, Control plans, and using various measurement equipment.
The PIC group September 2018 – September 2019
- As a part-time employee, I have worked at several companies like CAMI, Format, Presstran, Transform Automotive as a quality inspector for about year.
D.S Engineers, Surat, India June 2015 – July 2018
- It was a small firm and we were doing HVAC work.
- I had to approve site drawings according to installation requirements
- Duct and fabrication design approvals.
- Guiding the bottom level employees according to the duct installation drawings.
- Generate a report of daily work and report to a higher level
ACHIEVEMENT AND PROJECTS
- Developed an app for the Linamar corporation for data entry to go paperless during my co-op term.
- Achieved 02/4.2 CPA in my current studies in 2 semesters and achieved Dean’s, Honor Roll.
- Achieved 8/10 CGPA in my Bachelor of Engineering.
- As a final year project, I have improved crushing in Ball Mill, and I have improved the efficiency of the Cooling Tower.
- Created a wirelessly controlled Robot and Won 2nd rank in the “Robo-Fight” competition at Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Created a wirelessly controlled car and earned class A in competition at M.S University at Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
- I like to do volunteer work; I have been working as a peer tutor in college and in the various program at Fanshawe College.
- I love tree planting and maintaining the garden.
- Playing chess, traveling is my spare time activities.